Good News (Star channel)Jiotv+ app can be install on firetv stick.

abhi1276

Reaction score
Now you can add jiotv+ app on firetv and can watch live star channel via hotstar on firetv routed through jiotv+ please dont make so much noise that jio will again install software and stop like jiotv app for android tv has been done before please install silently. :censored::censored::censored:
App is legal but dont know the procedure to install is legal or not that admin can decided to keep this thread open or removed.

Last edited:
Is that original APK or Mod APK? I have installed Mod APK of Jio TV app in fire TV and watching live TV. Only thing is Star channels are not working and have to use mouse pointer to click..

Is that original APK or Mod APK? I have installed Mod APK of Jio TV app in fire TV and watching live TV. Only thing is Star channels are not working and have to use mouse pointer to click..
This is not regular Jio TV app. Its JioTV+ app coming on Jio set top boxes which is offering some channels in collaboration with OTT apps

This is not regular Jio TV app. Its JioTV+ app coming on Jio set top boxes which is offering some channels in collaboration with OTT apps
Now same jiotv+ you can installed on firetv and start watch star channel from it

Its a original jiotv+ apk but work if you have jio fiber at home only hotstar work without jiofiber rest all require jio fiber plan to work.

Installed but not working and without jio fibre. I m using jio Hotspot and only colors is working

Last edited:
Jio tv apk was posted by some members in the past. I think its not illegal.

This is jiotv plus not normal jio tv so you can use without mouse toggle

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock