OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,827
Even i have 1.0,4. If someone is using Jio's IPTV Set top box, they can extract APK of latest version and share

Well the forum is quite dead. No one is taking initiative. Can't believe that we don't have anyone with Jio STB

The new APK is amazing. Honestly I am ready to pay a subscription as well. It would be a true cord cutting. But guess no one is taking a plunge.

Jio phone have jio app. They have numbered all channels. It can be prototype of Jio DTH. Can we get same app can we extract that app and install in TV? Anyone?

I installed normal Jio Tv from play store to my Freesat GTC Android box.... Its working very nice but i have to use it with mouse and keyboard.... Remote not working.....

So i don't need any pre-release Jio STB tv app.... I'm happy with mobile app works on setupbox.

Jio phone have jio app. They have numbered all channels. It can be prototype of Jio DTH. Can we get same app can we extract that app and install in TV? Anyone?
Yes, tried with my Freesat GTC, it have google playstore, installed... And working very nice.....

As it is built for touch screen.. stb remote wil not work... You need to use mouse....

I'm using JioTv, hotstar, voot in my stb and working very nice.

Back
Top Bottom