OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,827
User id and passwords are correct. Because of too many attempts we are not able to login. Someone should tweak this login issues onetime affair.

I

I know from last month's its been going through this. I am talking regarding the new update of jio tv app. Someone needs to work for this forum and extract the new jio dth app.
Jio has not pushed any update after 29 Nov 2017. Nobody knows when the bugs will be fixed. Still the version is 1.0.4. Just checked with the Playstore link mentioned on 1st page of this thread.

the userid and password gets wrong, but the problem is

the userid and password gets wrong, but the problem is if we enter our userid and password and then go open the app again it shows the same, amitjain as userid and it's password. so everytime we need to enter userid and password? any solution for this?

So yeah, amitjain and his login password is not working anymore. I changed the default id and password of the JioTV app.
Link :- com.jio.media.stb.jiotv_1.0.4-5_minAPI22(nodpi)-adityasigned.apk

Give it a try and let me know. If you guys want your personal MyJIO Id and Password to be the default, Contact me.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
This is working great. Thanks Aditya, also, could you please tell us as to how to hardcode our own credentials.
It's pretty easy. You just need to decompile, change, recompile and resign the app.

If you need detailed instructions, you can contact me. Im sure there must be a personal messaging service by dreamdth. Sorry, I cannot share my personal number in public. But, if you want to know about it feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom