Good News (Star channel)Jiotv+ app can be install on firetv stick.

Only hotstar works for me without Jio Login. I have issues in getting OTP since having signal issues for jio sim. Tried logging in with Jio ID but still asking me to upgrade to fiber plan and not playing..

Only hotstar works for me without Jio Login. I have issues in getting OTP since having signal issues for jio sim. Tried logging in with Jio ID but still asking me to upgrade to fiber plan and not playing..
Thats what i said only hotstar work where u can watch star channel and rest wont work even u have sonyliv app in firetv and you want to watch sony channel it ask you to install sonyliv app but you cant install from jiotv+ app only hotstar work

Thats what i said only hotstar work where u can watch star channel and rest wont work even u have sonyliv app in firetv and you want to watch sony channel it ask you to install sonyliv app but you cant install from jiotv+ app only hotstar work
Yes correct.. something is better than nothing.. if the Jio TV app work without mouse pointer in fire tv, that would be great.

have u logged in hotstar app? cause it ask me to activate hotstar...

Even hotstar live channels are not working for me. Asking to take Premium subscription. Strange

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock