OTF Exclusive JioTV launches AndroidTV app with All Star Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Akhil D
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 395
  • Views Views: Views 156,827
I can use this app but on the left column, the boxes which are supposed to show channel logos, are just appearing vompletely blank and white. Anyone else facing this? Any possible fix ?

I can use this app but on the left column, the boxes which are supposed to show channel logos, are just appearing vompletely blank and white. Anyone else facing this? Any possible fix ?
I am also facing the same problem, Don't know any solution

it was working fine till yesterday. Today unable to login. But dont worry guys , this app is in testing phase, so hopefully it will be back soon within a day or two

Ppl are not helping on this post anymore... Seems like its dead. My jio app is also not working. Channels are not loading anymore
As all we know that it's a beta version of jiotv app and that why it's not working properly. The functionality of epg, navigation, Channel gen. are also not good at all. So, don't expect the smooth streaming service from this app. Although the quality of the contains are remarkable and comes with completely free. Final words: please have patient, it may work after some time.

I
As all we know that it's a beta version of jiotv app and that why it's not working properly. The functionality of epg, navigation, Channel gen. are also not good at all. So, don't expect the smooth streaming service from this app. Although the quality of the contains are remarkable and comes with completely free. Final words: please have patient, it may work after some time.
I know from last month's its been going through this. I am talking regarding the new update of jio tv app. Someone needs to work for this forum and extract the new jio dth app.

the userid and password gets wrong, but the problem is
it was working fine till yesterday. Today unable to login. But dont worry guys , this app is in testing phase, so hopefully it will be back soon within a day or two
the userid and password gets wrong, but the problem is if we enter our userid and password and then go open the app again it shows the same, amitjain as userid and it's password. so everytime we need to enter userid and password? any solution for this?

Back
Top Bottom