Seeking Help JioFiber booking and KYC incomplete issue

Not yet. For that only its taking time. And without KYC completion they are sending multiple SMS regards to installation
I am surprised! Because installation can not be scheduled without KYC and payment.

You can track the order status here and can even reschedule the installation: Track Order Status of Jio Sim Card or Jio Fiber

Can you share the SMS screenshot that you are receiving hiding any personal information e.g. ORN (Order Reference Number) or LRN (Lead Reference Number).

He has only told one SMS after placing order that Mr... XYZ, Jio Representative will contact your for an appointment

Share OTP only after Booking Reference Number or ORN is generated

It says no orders placed with the RMN.

Also my uncle hasn't received the ORN and LRN yet via SMS
He has only told one SMS after placing order that Mr... XYZ, Jio Representative will contact your for an appointment

Share OTP only after Booking Reference Number or ORN is generated
Bro, I am simply asking for screenshot of the multiple installation related SMS that you mentioned earlier.

Happy to tell that the installation has been completed today.

KYC and installation was done at the same time. Installation took 2 hours almost and activated at same time.

They gave demo of the router and how to use the My Jio App, device settings and other normal usages.

My uncle didn't take STB/OTT plan for now as there is no usage as he has individual subscription.

Plan details: Rs 399, 30 Mbps @ 6 months subscription (Postpaid)

Below are some pics of the installation sent to me.

Poa6ovx.jpeg

AGwsTlp.jpeg

10t29TI.jpeg

nuAqOhj.jpeg

Last edited:
Nonetheless, you are not at a loss. JioFiber installation is free as I said earlier.
No free.They will charge you after 3 months of plan usage. Read terms and conditions in the Jio Website or call to verify customer care. If anyone had this.

Back
Top Bottom