Seeking Help JioFiber booking and KYC incomplete issue

Bro just to confirm, Jio Fiber installation free for both prepaid and postpaid connections right...?
Jio is no longer onboarding new prepaid connections bro. Only postpaid connections are given now for both Fiber and AirFiber.

Because both type connection accounts (prepaid and postpaid) still exist, they have showcased it on their website.

Answering your question, prepaid connections used to have Rs. 1500 charges for internet-only connection and Rs. 2500 for internet+STB connection. This cost included refundable security deposit of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 respectively that you can get back refunded after connection cancelation.

Postpaid connections have no security deposit, no device charges and no installation charges. Similarly, no device or security is refunded after connection cancelation.

Okay. Thank you bro.

Let's see if they install it tomorrow... Will keep this thread updated.

One more thing, the sales person said that 6 months pack needs to be taken at first.

Okay. There is no option that was given for one month pack.

Only options given was semi annual or annual
One month pack was only available during prepaid connections.

When I took JioFiber prepaid connection a few years ago, they even gave 2 months free 150 Mbps plan worth Rs. 999 using some kind of offer where I needed to pay only on second month and first and third month were free.

I think some of our forum members also availed the same offer. Those good days are over now.

So my uncle got a SMS earlier today saying that installation is scheduled for 10am today. Now again got SMS saying it's re scheduled to 2.30pm...

Don't know what the issue is, already he is frustrated

So my uncle got a SMS earlier today saying that installation is scheduled for 10am today. Now again got SMS saying it's re scheduled to 2.30pm...

Don't know what the issue is, already he is frustrated
The KYC and payment for 6 months plan were done successfully?

Back
Top Bottom