Discussion JioCinema Premium subscription plan launched at ₹999 per year

DYfuLUb.jpg

Voot Select Promo code can be applied

2zsCEta.jpg
Yes I saw that as well. But they haven't given the promo code to Voot Select users yet. I checked the Voot app, there is nothing there, maybe they will send it on email.

Yes I saw that as well. But they haven't given the promo code to Voot Select users yet. I checked the Voot app, there is nothing there, maybe they will send it on email.
Yep... Even i had checked it... Instead they should have moved the subscriptions directly to JioCinema without the hassle imo... That would have been beneficial.

BTW. Do you think they are matching Voot Select validity or just giving evryone the common validity!?

Yep... Even i had checked it... Instead they should have moved the subscriptions directly to JioCinema without the hassle imo... That would have been beneficial.

BTW. Do you think they are matching Voot Select validity or just giving evryone the common validity!?
Promo code will give discount not fully convert. As voot subscription was 599 and jio is 999

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock