JioCinema Premium plan now available on JioFiber 300 Mbps and above plans

As a JioFiber customer I rather have JioSaavn and JioCinema Premium than rest of the unwanted apps. Why bother offering niche apps like EpicOn, Docubay, SunNXT, Docubay, Hungama, Zee5 etc.? It serves no purpose to me. On top of that JioCinema Premium has ads. Jio needs to rethink about their offerings. Offer main ones for ₹200. Sell niche ones like Docubay as add-ons.
Jio Cinema have ads even after buying premium pack, definitely they should come with customised packs where one should be able to pick OTT

Add-Text-04-17-12-43-44.jpg

What is this now? It's no longer available?
Now again it shows as JioCinema Premium but subscription is not provided on STB.

ydChoR1.png

Jio Cinema premium content is still available in 300Mbps plan
I am also on the 300 Mbps plan but not getting the JioCinema Premium subscription. Why this difference? :cautious:

Finally Jio fixed the JioCinema subscription issue on my JioFiber connection.

A popup appeared and on clicking proceed, JioCinema Premium subscription got activated immediately.

4cOjcmC.jpeg

Finally Jio fixed the JioCinema subscription issue on my JioFiber connection.

A popup appeared and on clicking proceed, JioCinema Premium subscription got activated immediately.

4cOjcmC.jpeg
What's the minimum plan to get jio cinema premium plan in Jio Fiber?

Can anyone here.. Please let me know..

And, if you have JioFiber Postpaid, then you can get it on the Rs.1199 (100 Mbps) plan too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock