JioCinema Premium plan now available on JioFiber 300 Mbps and above plans

Add-Text-04-17-12-43-44.jpg

What is this now? It's no longer available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, JioCinema Premium subscription is no longer available with the 300 Mbps plan. I can confirm it as I also used to get it till last month but this month it was not provided. Bad move by Jio. ☹️

They still do list it as being available during the Recharge flow of the MyJio app though. In the Recharge flow, the 'View Details' option under each plan does list 'Jio Cinema Premium' as one of the 14 available OTTs for all 300 Mbps & above plans. It is listed for all of Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly and even Monthly plans. It is not listed as being available only for the 150 Mbps (only free content) & below plans.

Did they forget to remove it from here? 🤔

They still do list it as being available during the Recharge flow of the MyJio app though. In the Recharge flow, the 'View Details' option under each plan does list 'Jio Cinema Premium' as one of the 14 available OTTs for all 300 Mbps & above plans. It is listed for all of Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly and even Monthly plans. It is not listed as being available only for the 150 Mbps (only free content) & below plans.

Did they forget to remove it from here? 🤔
Exactly. That's why I got confused. What about Airfiber users. Can someone confirm if they're getting JC Premium

Exactly. That's why I got confused. What about Airfiber users. Can someone confirm if they're getting JC Premium
For Airfiber,
JioCinema Premium Available Only In 1199 Pack (Monthly, 6M, 12M). (As per My Jio App Information)

As a JioFiber customer I rather have JioSaavn and JioCinema Premium than rest of the unwanted apps. Why bother offering niche apps like EpicOn, Docubay, SunNXT, Docubay, Hungama, Zee5 etc.? It serves no purpose to me. On top of that JioCinema Premium has ads. Jio needs to rethink about their offerings. Offer main ones for ₹200. Sell niche ones like Docubay as add-ons.

As a JioFiber customer I rather have JioSaavn and JioCinema Premium than rest of the unwanted apps. Why bother offering niche apps like EpicOn, Docubay, SunNXT, Docubay, Hungama, Zee5 etc.? It serves no purpose to me. On top of that JioCinema Premium has ads. Jio needs to rethink about their offerings. Offer main ones for ₹200. Sell niche ones like Docubay as add-ons.
Sun nxt, Zee5 good apps bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock