Good News JioFiber plans now include JioCinema Premium

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Jio has silently announced a new Jio Fiber plan in the same press release of Jio AirFiber...

The new plan provides 100mbps along with 14 OTT Apps + Netflix + JioCinema Premium + Amazon Prime (1st year only) for 1199rs..

JioCinema Premium is now included in all the plans from 1499rs and those plans are now rebranded as JioFiber Max..

ApjYjjr.png

Last edited:
Is Amazon prime And Netflix plans are only free for the first year for 999 Plus GST and above plans only..bro.?
999 plan has only Amazon prime, Netflix starts from 1199 onwards, both benefits are available on a monthly basis for as long as you are subscribed to those plans it is not limited to 1 year.
1199 and 1499 plan has Netflix Basic plan, 2499 has Netflix Standard and 3999 has Netflix Premium plan included.

999 plan has only Amazon prime, Netflix starts from 1199 onwards, both benefits are available on a monthly basis for as long as you are subscribed to those plans it is not limited to 1 year.
1199 and 1499 plan has Netflix Basic plan, 2499 has Netflix Standard and 3999 has Netflix Premium plan included.
Correct pls: on 999 plan amazon prime is there for one year that is for the first year only.. as i am using it..

Correct pls: on 999 plan amazon prime is there for one year that is for the first year only.. as i am using it..
Alright, there was nothing mentioned about it in the press release so I wasn't aware of it. I checked on the site in the plan info and it is mentioned about Amazon prime being valid for a year and chargeable at market rate beyond that.

Is anyone aware when the new 1199 plan goes live for existing users? I checked both the MyJio App and the Jio Fiber Selfcare website (the recharge section, after logging in). The new plan isn't listed yet.

I'm in Prepaid. I checked both the Prepaid and Postpaid sections of Jio Fiber on jio.com as well. The 1199 plan is not listed anywhere.

Also no mention of Jio Cinema Premium being available for any plans.

Is anyone aware when the new 1199 plan goes live for existing users? I checked both the MyJio App and the Jio Fiber Selfcare website (the recharge section, after logging in). The new plan isn't listed yet
Plans for jio fibre and air fibre are different and don't see any news that 1199 is available for jio fibre connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock