• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,630

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Sony Pictures now available on Amazon Prime Video India for Rs. 399 per year.

Sony Pictures - Stream

r04XWUG.png

No Seinfeld or Breaking Bad. Seinfeld rented to Viacom. Breaking Bad exclusive to Netflix. This is just ripping off users. First pay Rs. 1499. Than deny them of most content so that they even pay more to access content.

Last edited:
Great. Another "Prime Video Channel". I hope Disney, Warner, Universal also start similar channels on Prime.

Paramount Pictures is included in Prime subscription.

Last edited:
Looks like it will not get any latest movies like Equalizer 3, Dumb Money, Gran Turismo, Sisu, No Hard Feelings, Pope's Exorcist which were major Sony releases of last year.

These only have a "Rent" option on Prime Video as of now.

Last edited:
When they have sonyliv why are they starting channel in prime video?

When they have sonyliv why are they starting channel in prime video?
Latest movies would be available on Netflix only. Shark Tank is with JioCinema. As I said this is a rip off even if they charge Rs. 99. Even the classic content like Popeye and I Dream of Jennie belongs on free platform like YouTube.

No Seinfeld or Breaking Bad. Seinfeld rented to Viacom. Breaking Bad exclusive to Netflix. This is just ripping off users. First pay Rs. 1499. Than deny them of most content so that they even pay more to access content.
Sony Television is completely a different company from Sony Pictures.

Just like Fox, Fox 21, FX and Disney. 😏
I don't know what you're trying to say.

Fox and Fox 21 doesn't even belong to Disney.

FX doesn't come under ABC Television but it is still part of The Walt Disney Entertainment.

Sony Television will license to the highest bidder. That's how they're staying ahead of everyone in the streaming wars.

I don't know what you're trying to say.

Fox and Fox 21 doesn't even belong to Disney.

FX doesn't come under ABC Television but it is still part of The Walt Disney Entertainment.

Sony Television will license to the highest bidder. That's how they're staying ahead of everyone in the streaming wars.
That they were from same parent company still comes as one bundle. Here, Sony's content is available across multiple platforms. Yet, starting their service of their own. This is like YRF licensing content while running it's own OTT service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock