Good News JioFiber plans now include JioCinema Premium

Plans for jio fibre and air fibre are different and don't see any news that 1199 is available for jio fibre connection.
So this won't be available for jio fibre but only air fibre? This is plain stupid 😂

So this won't be available for jio fibre but only air fibre? This is plain stupid 😂
Yes, they should launch on jio fibre but then this plan may make customers shift from 1499 to 1199 specially who dont care if speed is 100 or 300 Mbps

What about Jio fiber backup plan of rs198?
Can I will able to watch uninterrupetd TV shows at 10 mbps?

Plans for jio fibre and air fibre are different and don't see any news that 1199 is available for jio fibre connection.

See the initial posts by @Jagadeesh and @Bapun in this thread, especially the images from Jio's Press Release. The plans outlined are specifically for Jio Fiber, with a clear distinction between Jio Fiber (Normal) and Jio Fiber (Max) plans. In fact this thread has been created to announce that very news. The only thing missing are the launch dates of these seemingly updated prepaid/postpaid Jio Fiber plans. 🧐🤔

See the initial posts by @Jagadeesh and @Bapun in this thread, especially the images from Jio's Press Release. The plans outlined are specifically for Jio Fiber, with a clear distinction between Jio Fiber (Normal) and Jio Fiber (Max) plans. In fact this thread has been created to announce that very news. The only thing missing are the launch dates of these seemingly updated prepaid/postpaid Jio Fiber plans. 🧐🤔
But we don't see JC Premium in app or website yet. When do they plan to roll this out?

Correct, I missed that part.

I recharged the new Jio fiber 1199 plan. Currently unable to use jio premium.. jio movies free only activate.. how to activate jio premium please help

I recharged the new Jio fiber 1199 plan. Currently unable to use jio premium.. jio movies free only activate.. how to activate jio premium please help
How did you recharge this new 1199 plan.? Because I am not able to find it on the Jio website or MyJio app.

So I am not sure whether the plan has been launched or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock