Jio fiber Rs.899 plan : Are the OTT apps premium (fully ad free) or not

sudhakar35gm

Reaction score
Kindly clarify me whether the Hotstar and zee 5 subscription that comes with the jio fiber 899 plan are premium subscriptions or not.

Example : See the attached files. The first one is a hotstar premium plan. The second one is zee5 premium plan.

Here are details Hotstar,Sony Liv,Zee5,Jiocinema,Hoichoi etc

Last edited:
I think Hotstar not premium bro & zee5 premium it's showing in my 999 plan

Go to my jio app & select fiber, then select manage subscription

wF7STTy.jpg

Ok.

I am using BSNL FTTH Rs.779 plan (100 Mbps till 1000 GB and 5 Mbps after 1000 GB). It gives only hotstar premium subscription for free. I have manually purchased the zee5 premium seperately.
tH7njDy.jpg

ehHURve.jpg

Last edited:
Zee 5 and Sony Liv are premium while Hotstar is super (with ad) plan they are currently providing.

I am using the 999 plan (Annual Plan, Jio Fiber Prepaid).

Zee5 is not exactly the full Premium Plan either:

1) The resolution maxes out at FULL HD (no 4K)

2) Advertisements are shown for TV Shows, for example on Zee Tamil TV Serials. I believe there are no adverts for movies though. Only for TV shows. The ads started during the later half of 2023.

My mother wanted an ad-free experience. So I bought the 1499 Premium Plan (4 Devices; 4K available). I bought it on Paytm for Rs.999 (I guess it is still available on Paytm for Rs.999).

Last edited:
Ok. I have purchased the zee 5 premium subscription (fully ad free, 4K and upto 4 devices) for Rs.1199 per year, sunnxt for Rs.720 (fully ad free) and I am using the disney + hotstar premium from the BSNL FTTH plan.

You cannot log in more than the permitted devices in the zee 5 and sunnxt apps. But in hotstar, you can login more devices. But can watch simultaneously on the permitted number of devices only (1 or 4).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock