Jio Phone Rs. 1500 with Rs. 49 Plan Review (Please read the terms and conditions carefully)

Many congrats @Vijay Krish bro for the Jio Phone once again, and inspite of the small errors - your review is very well written and in-depth. Highly appreciate it! Thanks for spending your time in making it.:tup:

one quick question here, does this phone has wifi tethering, so i can use it as a wifi dongle ??
No bro its not available as per my knowledge. I myself would have loved the wifi tethering or hotspot feature but sadly thats not the case.
Congratulations @Vijay Krish Bro:hs::tup:
Thanks bro :)
Please let me know the model number....
I m also planning to gift it to my mother...
Model Number: F90M
Many congrats @Vijay Krish bro for the Jio Phone once again, and inspite of the small errors - your review is very well written and in-depth. Highly appreciate it! Thanks for spending your time in making it.:tup:
Thanks bro :)

Hi bro, after 3 years redeem in form of cash or recharge.
Good question. Its Jio, so i feel in the form of cashback. :D
I request everyone to read the terms and conditions before buying anything which comes with such offers in the future. It seems any Jio Phone users need to recharge minimum Rs. 1500 per year. If the handset is not in use, then Jio will ask the customer to return the phone and ask them to pay Rs. 1500 plus GST within a year. The Rs. 49 plan(which is good for making calls) for 12 months cost just Rs. 588 which is no where close to Rs. 1500 worth recharge per annum quoted in their terms and conditions.

Order Now Jio Phone - Buy Jio 4G Feature Phone Online for Rs.1500

Returning after 24 months and up to 36 months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone: Rs 500 plus applicable GST or other taxes need to be paid | Gadgets Now

Totally useless to me and my family after getting to know their terms and conditions. I request everyone who were interested in buying this to go through the hidden policies before buying. I'm glad I didnt go for another Jio Phone. But one thing is for sure. I'm going to face penalties plus GST even if I use it with Rs. 49 recharge to make calls :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock