Discussion Reliance Jio GigaFiber Rs 2500 ONT Review with Pictures

The new ONT with SD of 2500 comes with Single Band wifi (2.4Ghz). Everyone should avoid this because coverage is not good for this device.
If someone wants peace of mind then he should go for ONT worth SD 4500 and for people who want to tinker around should go for ONT worth SD 1500 which comes without LAN.

@saravana184 Can you post pic of Rs 2500 ONT manual ?
A98m7JA.jpg

TDPGxNk.jpg

The new ONT with SD of 2500 comes with Single Band wifi (2.4Ghz). Everyone should avoid this because coverage is not good for this device.
If someone wants peace of mind then he should go for ONT worth SD 4500 and for people who want to tinker around should go for ONT worth SD 1500 which comes without LAN.

A98m7JA.jpg

TDPGxNk.jpg

That's an Rs 4500 ONT.

I think Apps2Fire can help to interact with the firestick app, though dont recall now how it does but someone said in the earlier post they have firestick and jio guys installed their apk. They can try Apps2Fire and see if they can retract the apk.

I think Apps2Fire can help to interact with the firestick app, though dont recall now how it does but someone said in the earlier post they have firestick and jio guys installed their apk. They can try Apps2Fire and see if they can retract the apk.
Or can use es file explorer to send the apk to mobile

I am based from chennai. I am using Hathway for more than a year. The service, speed et all are excellent in hathway but I need to pay 943rs per month and it is bit costly for me. I was looking for something cheaper and finally, last week I found a leaflet with Jio Giga fiber advertisement with contact number. I called the number and spoke to Jio executive.
From him, I understood that I need to pay a refundable deposit of 2500rs and 1100GB/month internet will be free , until jio launches it officially.
Along with internet, I will get landline connection with local/std outgoing free.( I need to purchase device elsewhere) , until jio launches it officially.
He will install Jio TV app in my smart tv and I can watch all TV channels at free, until jio launches it officially.

Two days back, installation was completed and started using. My initial observation are as follows,

1. 100mbps max speed is claimed by Jio executive, but I get constant 50+mbps speed without fluctuation. Eventhough hathway used to provide constant 150mbps speed without fluctuation, 50 mbps speed is more than enough,

2. HD channels in Jio TV app are as good as in Tatasky HD . But, SD channels are poor with reduced display size but who cares when we have HD channels at free of cost. Clarity and sound quality also good for HD channels.

3. I dont see any difference in viewing experience of streaming apps like netflix, amazon prime etc while using jio fiber internet. The experience is as good as while using hathway internet.

With this Jio , I stopped recharging my hathway and tatasky account.

I expect others to share their opinion :)
l

Rightnow, I am just sharing the image of Jio Gig fiber box... Rest, I will share this weekend or whenever possible.
hiy2upj.jpg
you are lucky,I stay at 100mts away from where Jio Giga fiber line pass through,When i requested service engineers they asked me to wait for 3 moths since dividing lines not allowed ,one must wait for dedicated lines to be laid to each street,God knows when

Gio fiber seems to be a good opportunity for all...but let me tell you the dark side of schemes with regards to jio fiber....one you call the guy in your area for installation these burgers tell you installation time for 2 days....but instead takes approximate 25/days for installation....but they want instant cash with money return policy of 7 days....this opportunity seemed to lucrative...nah here's the catch....while waiting for 25 days I decided to cancel the subscription and they the 7 days policy seems to disappear....
I had made connection request on 7-9 may and cancelled it on june 10....its still in processing the request and making the payment.

Now the executive is telling me to wait for indefinite period as they are processing with there pentium computer and with all time server down.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock