Good News Jio ₹49 New Plan for Jio Feature Phone users -- Offers 1GB 4G Data with Unlimited Calls For 28 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 54
  • Views Views: Views 8,190
Plan Updated in my jio app 😉
p6ZMBBj.jpg

EXCLUSIVE:
Jio Rs 49 plan with unlimited calls and 1GB data is for JioPhone, but you can use it in any phone

Jio has two plans that it says are exclusively available only on JioPhone users- Rs 153 and Rs 49. Yes, you should have your Jio SIM placed in JioPhone if you want to purchase this offer offer. The plans can only be purchased if your SIM is placed in JioPhone. But once the offer has been bought and activated on JioPhone, you can take it out and pair it any phone you want to avail the offer.

In simple words, you do need JioPhone to activate the SIM but it isn't mandatory to use the plan only on JioPhone. Just activate your plan on JioPhone, place the SIM in your desired smartphone and you are good to go. This is valid for both Rs 153 and Rs 49 plans from Jio.

Jio Rs 49 plan with unlimited calls and 1GB data is for JioPhone, but you can use it in any phone

I bought a Jio Phone for someone in the family. I paid Rs.1549 (1500 + 49).

What is the best way to do multiple (11 more???) recharges of Rs.49?

Edit: I did one additional recharge from My Jio app. I want to know if I can do more recharges with some cashback using any other website/app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom