• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Jio Phone Rs. 1500 with Rs. 49 Plan Review (Please read the terms and conditions carefully)

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Congrats bro. I believe the automatic screen lock can be disabled?

Vijay Krish

Elite
Reaction score
So it doesn't have wireless fm :(:(:dodgy::sleep:

I thought to go for it if it's have wireless fm means :(:(
It available in model F90M too bro. This time I checked and verified it :smile:
Congrats bro. I believe the automatic screen lock can be disabled?
I had a look at the settings bro. I couldnt find any option to do so. Infact the screen lock with 4 digit passcode is turned off. Yet the screen locks automatically without code when the screen timeout is set. In my mom's Gionee L800 thats not the case.

Last edited:

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
It available in model F90M too bro. This time I checked and verified it :smile:

I had a look at the settings bro. I couldnt find any option to do so. Infact the screen lock with 4 digit passcode is turned off. Yet the screen locks automatically without code when the screen timeout is set. In my mom's Gionee L800 thats not the case.
I think you need to set the screen timeout to never. Settings>personalization>display>wallpaper>(press down button>brightness>screen lock). I'm not sure how power efficient it is though.

Vijay Krish

Elite
Reaction score
And special thanks to everyone wishing me and appreciating my review inspite of some comedy of errors:smile: I'm more excited to have ever tried something new in the form of Jio other than Airtel all my life.

Vijay Krish

Elite
Reaction score
I think you need to set the screen timeout to never. Settings>personalization>display>wallpaper>(press down button>brightness>screen lock). I'm not sure how power efficient it is though.
Yeah bro I got my phone on that default setting only. Infact I only set a screen time out. But the screen never turns off which is draining the battery quickly.

Last edited:

Satvijay

Veteran
Reaction score
one quick question here, does this phone has wifi tethering, so i can use it as a wifi dongle ??

Top Bottom