Jio Phone Rs. 1500 with Rs. 49 Plan Review (Please read the terms and conditions carefully)

Congrats bro. I believe the automatic screen lock can be disabled?

So it doesn't have wireless fm :(:(:dodgy::sleep:

I thought to go for it if it's have wireless fm means :(:(
It available in model F90M too bro. This time I checked and verified it :smile:
Congrats bro. I believe the automatic screen lock can be disabled?
I had a look at the settings bro. I couldnt find any option to do so. Infact the screen lock with 4 digit passcode is turned off. Yet the screen locks automatically without code when the screen timeout is set. In my mom's Gionee L800 thats not the case.

Last edited:
It available in model F90M too bro. This time I checked and verified it :smile:

I had a look at the settings bro. I couldnt find any option to do so. Infact the screen lock with 4 digit passcode is turned off. Yet the screen locks automatically without code when the screen timeout is set. In my mom's Gionee L800 thats not the case.
I think you need to set the screen timeout to never. Settings>personalization>display>wallpaper>(press down button>brightness>screen lock). I'm not sure how power efficient it is though.

And special thanks to everyone wishing me and appreciating my review inspite of some comedy of errors:smile: I'm more excited to have ever tried something new in the form of Jio other than Airtel all my life.

I think you need to set the screen timeout to never. Settings>personalization>display>wallpaper>(press down button>brightness>screen lock). I'm not sure how power efficient it is though.
Yeah bro I got my phone on that default setting only. Infact I only set a screen time out. But the screen never turns off which is draining the battery quickly.

Last edited:
one quick question here, does this phone has wifi tethering, so i can use it as a wifi dongle ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock