Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
I am from Delhi and here local internet provider is giving me 50 mbps in general and 80 mbps in youtube in Rs.1000 truly unlimited no FUP. The service it provides is top notch. Never faced any disconnection.

Really what they have done is really loot. Lowest plan with GST is rs 825 and what we are getting only 125 gb data and no live tv. I do not want free call from home as we still have to recharge mobile anyhow and that is pretty cheap as well. I do not think there will be many takers for this. They have to update all the plans soon and if not let alone the new ones, their existing free users will opt out once billing starts.

Yes with this kind of pricing they shud have come with at list Bundle plan Or triple play plans under 700rs for BB + IPTV/LIVE tv + LL ..with No extra/separate charge/subscription for live TV service
Then it cud hav made sense...
Other wise With NO live tv + vry less data(just 100gb) ...IN era of Unlimited plans...No one gonna Take it n pay 700+ rs for JIO fiber.... specially "common man" of india never gonna buy...N then with such senseless illogical expensive pricing n 100GB fup plans They dream to Achieve 50 mn Subscribers..Now dts totally impossible ...

These are the worst plans i have seen in a while.. Claiming it to be 699 Rs prepaid monthly payment, yet including GST later on.. I don't remember the last time who did that for a prepaid plan!

And people were going crazy over free 4K TV..

Last edited:
Netplus broadband also going to launch iptv within this month in North india.They will surely beat the crap plans of jio.

Back
Top Bottom