Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
if jio offers 3 months instead of one month of the said 699 plan, then it may be useful for middle segment users or home purpose users. In website it is showing 1 month plus 2 months initially free- so total 3 months. Just like mobile plan 399 for 3 months
No sadly they wont..that Extra 2 months you will get only with Annual plan ..

Jio set top box has two jio tv app . One Jio TV and other jio tv + . If you open jio tv app you watch only live TV channel like Airtel, dish TV , that sky set top box. Jio TV app not cunsum any data too your jio giga fiber. But jio tv + app consum data live jio tv app in mobile like. Jio TV + app provides 7 days back program , and play pause and record and also live TV. But cusum data too your giga fiber.

Jio set top box has two jio tv app . One Jio TV and other jio tv + . If you open jio tv app you watch only live TV channel like Airtel, dish TV , that sky set top box. Jio TV app not cunsum any data too your jio giga fiber. But jio tv + app consum data live jio tv app in mobile like. Jio TV + app provides 7 days back program , and play pause and record and also live TV. But cusum data too your giga fiber.

That's what I said. Jio TV app if u open u will go directly to the cable operators service. Jiotv + will be the catch up TV where one can watch the old shows may be and this will be via internet and not LCO. Only live TV will be via LCO Cable.

That's what I said. Jio TV app if u open u will go directly to the cable operators service. Jiotv + will be the catch up TV where one can watch the old shows may be and this will be via internet and not LCO. Only live TV will be via LCO Cable.
Exactly what I've been saying all along, phew.

Single band router will give speeds up to 50Mbps,In dual band 100Mbps.They had given single band router in 2500rs for me.will they change the router now.
In plans it is showing 2500 rs which is for security deposit and installation charge.which router they are giving now.what about who paid 4500rs.
No clear details regarding it and Tv channels.
This is like Cinema which will be suspense till release.
In my apartment every flat has jio fiber, now all are thinking to change to other MSO.due to price.

You mean to say that we can enjoy Live TV without extra cost ?
No need to take cable connection?
Live TV will be included with our Jio Fibre Plan ?
Please clarify.

But the thing is it is not IPTV ,so it is unclear if we have to pay NCF+ other tarrifs for channels

I just Dont understand why JIO ppl makin this much suspense or drama regarding TV channel services..Why They are Not saying any word Openly Or properly abt TV channels service ...How will One come to know then that what he will be getting With their set top box...Bcz Normal dth/cable tv user or Budget segment BB users will only be interested if they get Tv channels with Set top box N under One plan Other wise with costly Fiber plans n less data ...its gonna be useless for any Normal or budget user....
They sud hav said or mentioned each n everything clearly in deir plans n details

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom