Seeking Help Jio Fiber FAT Box fully used

gigedic

Reaction score
I'm trying to relocate my jiofiber connection to a different address within my city only. The new location has one FATBox which the visiting engineers said is already fully utilised in the connections taken by the neighbours.

What is the best I can do? I need internet and jio is the only service available here.

Is it prepaid or postpaid?

If it is postpaid, you could probably call customer care & threaten to cancel your connection unless they make a slot available for you in the existing FATBox or install another FATBox to accommodate your connection.

It's prepaid.
I called and requested help from both the customer care and the local engineers but both are saying I need to wait.

They said it can take time upto 2-3 months to install new box.
nope that is incorrect statement to some extent. it takes just 7-10 days to get the new FAT box installed.
jio team gets permission within 2 days and then rest is dedicated to installation team.

note: this scenario only occurs if there is demand in your area or if there are already 100s of connections within 1 km range.

When will that be? If more than a couple of months, Airtel's fiber coverage may expand to my area or jio may install another FAT Box before AirFiber comes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock