Jio App/Website showing incorrect Postpaid bill amount

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 14,192
Forget everything. All the customer service team including nodal and appellate authority are just worthless for almost every operator. If one faces problem he should first complaint to normal customer service then if doesn't get satisfactory results then strait away should mail to CEO level like the email id I had mentioned above. If after complaining to CEO level he doesn't get resolution then he might thought of porting out. You should complaint to the above mentioned email id and see what happens. He was the previous managing director of Jio and apart from solving my network problems he helped me in closing one of my jio number which after repeated complaints to customer service was still not closed even after 3 yrs.
Sent an email to that address and someone called from Jio management office. They asked for 1 day time and ensured will get back. Nothing happened.

Sent an email to that address and someone called from Jio management office. They asked for 1 day time and ensured will get back. Nothing happened.
Let's wait & see what happens next. Do let me know about further developments.

Glitches in Postpaid will be the worst nightmare.. It will get totally sorted out one fine day, but till then, it will be a pain in you know where.

Even I experienced one such thing in Airtel 2 years back. They have charged twice rental every month (old plan rental + current plan rental) for my number. Every month my staff need to contact their CC via email and attend the call back from tech team and then only, they will waive off the difference. But still this issue continued so for 9 months. Luckily, since we have COCP Corp connections, the called CC persons will have some technical knowledge and waive them off, without need for much explainations. But it was totally stopped only after sending an email to their ceo (as a last resort). Their network was soo great (call clarity, coverage, data speed) else I would have shifted all our numbers to other network via mnp.
Nope. This seems to be happening for the last 3 months and I did the payment like this for the last 2 months. Whenever I contacted support for help, it ended up as a nightmare. Not expecting much this time.
I have the same issue. My jio app outstanding amount is showing "-121.19". Why it showing in minues and how can it solve.

I have the same issue. My jio app outstanding amount is showing "-121.19". Why it showing in minues and how can it solve.
That's fine. Its because of double payment/Extra payment. Next time you have to pay only the balance amount.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock