Seeking Help Issue with new Sony w772e led tv

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 95
  • Views: Views 16,390
I was to buy the same TV, but then went with 43W80D. @Siva bro how is this TV ???
The colors are very good on W772E series as it has Triluminos display, we can clearly notice the difference. However, all Sony TVs are very good and so is W80D though it doesn't have Triluminos!

The colors are very good on W772E series as it has Triluminos display, we can clearly notice the difference. However, all Sony TVs are very good and so is W80D though it doesn't have Triluminos!

Clarity wise, it is great, but durability wise its always a question. My first Sony 32 inch KDL-32EX710, i used it for 5 years and disposed it due to screen problem. Then I bought KD-43X8500C, 43-inch 4K Tv in Jan 2016, exactly after 2 years of using, the TV is dead now. To replace the screen, Sony wants Rs. 27,788 for screen alone. Thinking of going for some other brand now. Heard that LG and Panasonic has IPS screen and life of screen is also good. Can someone suggest which one to go for?

@rhariraj Bro if you are interested in smart tv go for LG as it has best UI among all brands otherwise go with Panasonic it'll be value for money.

Clarity wise, it is great, but durability wise its always a question. My first Sony 32 inch KDL-32EX710, i used it for 5 years and disposed it due to screen problem. Then I bought KD-43X8500C, 43-inch 4K Tv in Jan 2016, exactly after 2 years of using, the TV is dead now. To replace the screen, Sony wants Rs. 27,788 for screen alone. Thinking of going for some other brand now. Heard that LG and Panasonic has IPS screen and life of screen is also good. Can someone suggest which one to go for?
I didnt face any problem with sony tv i have brought during 2011 cricket world cup and still its running properly only thing is i have shifted from living room to bedroom as screen size is 32 its been more then 7 years n still working top notch no issue even clarity is like when i brought for first time

Read this thread and decide yourself about LG.

Discussion - My Experience With LG LED TV

@rhariraj Bro if you are interested in smart tv go for LG as it has best UI among all brands otherwise go with Panasonic it'll be value for money.

Thanks bro, still thinking of whether to go for big brands or small brands from online, so that we can just throw it off if it worn out..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock