• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 216,192

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if RCB will be able to retain both ABD and Maxwell as one of them has to get significant haircut on their salaries... Also, I doubt they would be retaining Siraj instead of Padikkal or Chahal for that matter.. My expectations for each team are

CSK:
MSD - Player 1
Jadeja - Player 2
Curran & Gaikwad - Player 3&4

DC:
Pant - Player 1
Rabada - Player 2
Shaw - Player 3

Shreyas as Player 1 if he was given back the captaincy.

MI:
Rohit - Player 1
Bhumrah - Player 2
Kishan - Player 3
Boult - Player 4

PKBS
Mayank & Ravi Bishnoi

KKR
S Gill, V Iyer, Morgan, Russel

RR
Samson, Stokes, Archer, may be Twewatia/ Sakariya as player 4

RCB
Kohli, AB/maxwell, Chahal, Padikkal

SRH
Rashid, Williamson, may be Bhuvi
Instead of MORGAN & Russel, I would love KKR to Retain Sunil Narine & Pat Cummins.

Last edited:
Besides bringing transparency, the latest rule also helps A-listers like Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Jasprit Bumrah and Ravindra Jadeja among others to seek and negotiate a higher fee than the defined slab. For example, Kohli draws Rs 17 crore from RCB and that remuneration was fixed when the salary cap was Rs 80-85 crore. Now that the purse will swell to Rs 90-95-100 crore in the next three years, the India skipper may be justified in feeling a sense of entitlement for a higher package. There is bound to be such negotiations, something, it is learned, is already underway between Punjab Kings management and Rahul after it became public that the Bangalore batsman doesn't want to continue with the Mohali team.

Last edited:
The Ahmedabad franchise is likely to sign up with Ravi Shastri as Head Coach, Bharat Arun as Bowling Coach and R Sridhar as Fielding Coach

Last edited:
BgGhO2m.png

Lucknow franchise has approached Ashish Nehra and Gary Kirsten to be its head coach and consultant. Discussions have taken place between RPSG and the former India pacer and coach, both part of the 2011 World Cup winning side, but a final decision has not been taken. Both have denied knowledge but it is understood that they are bound by a confidentiality clause. A text message to Goenka, the chief of the RPSG Group, remained unanswered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock