• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 217,475

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it happened in New Zealand much better due to shorter Grounds.
yes as a crowd we all love to see match in nz due to high score because of small ground but that also
goes boomerang when teams play in big stadium like mcg and jaipur or eden players get used to hit ball which eventually changed their mentality.
What happened in UAE Bhai... Its just excuses...here or wherever... Its depends on team performance that it.
i understand what u say about uae ipl and Indian team performance but you have to keep in mind one thing
schedule was too much hectic for indian team indian team came straight from england after test play ipl and after that play t20i plus pitch changed drastically in ipl sharjah pitch scoring run was hard but when t20i starts run scoring became easy due to pitch nature plus players got used to vatting in slow wickets and in t20i pitch changes and team got less chance to play as a infian team xi due to in ipl indian player's divided i to diffrent team.

yes as a crowd we all love to see match in nz due to high score because of small ground but that also
goes boomerang when teams play in big stadium like mcg and jaipur or eden players get used to hit ball which eventually changed their mentality.

i understand what u say about uae ipl and Indian team performance but you have to keep in mind one thing
schedule was too much hectic for indian team indian team came straight from england after test play ipl and after that play t20i plus pitch changed drastically in ipl sharjah pitch scoring run was hard but when t20i starts run scoring became easy due to pitch nature plus players got used to vatting in slow wickets and in t20i pitch changes and team got less chance to play as a infian team xi due to in ipl indian player's divided i to diffrent team.
This all excuses brother... All team members played cricket before ipl and in ipl.. Indian performance is waste.

S9bx5iz.jpg

Abd will be batting coach of rcb?🤔 As they promoted batting coach as head coach
12th man indicating coach I guess lets see but I don't think ABD will be full-time coach as of now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock