Discussion IPL 15 (2022) | Auction Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at RCB, people mostly had three reasons to support them - Kohli, ABD and Chahal (Maxi only came last year, not considering him)
One retired, one let go off.
Now the moment they drop Kohli also, they will have lesser fans than what RR has...

kbjlnlT.png

He is saying "I'm excited" with out any excitement.
There, our season is decided already.

(Compare that to his CSK video where emotions were right up front)..
Source
Franchise people generally talk to the players if they have big plans for them.. In this case he seems totally suprised. Let's see. If Hesson hasn't conveyed his wishes with FAF earlier to the auction it would be a blunder on his part.

After so much seasons I must admit this is Best RCB bowling side with Likes of Hazelwood, Siraj Harshal Patel , Wanindu Hasranga though batting Loos bit weak they can go all d way with this Team.
Provided DK and Hasaranga fire with the bat, this team has a chance to go all the way.

But given the Faf video, I’m not very excited about the prospects this year..

Provided DK and Hasaranga fire with the bat, this team has a chance to go all the way.

But given the Faf video, I’m not very excited about the prospects this year..

Sceptical on Faf (if captain)-Virat opening, there could be clash of ideas/opinions/power/egos...........
better to have Lomror (left hander) open with Faf and bring Virat at 3.

Sceptical on Faf (if captain)-Virat opening, there could be clash of ideas/opinions/power/egos...........
better to have Lomror (left hander) open with Faf and bring Virat at 3.
That will leave one big hole in the middle order at No. 6. I would rather have Faf open with Rawat in that case, with VK, Maxi, Lomror and DK to follow..

That will leave one big hole in the middle order at No. 6. I would rather have Faf open with Rawat in that case, with VK, Maxi, Lomror and DK to follow..
Is Rawat right handed or left handed? I proposed Lomror as he is left handed.
Basically the idea is to have a junior Indian attacking batsman to open with Faf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock