• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 217,408

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"With the retention stuff, you can keep only four players, and we had 24 players in the squad last year. So to try and bring the majority of the players would be ideal, but It will be a challenge as well. With the two new teams, you can guarantee that they are talking to Pant, Iyer - they are trying to secure these guys as they are generational franchise players. It's up to me at Delhi to make sure they don't get their hands on them."

Ponting making sure that DC doesn't release Pant and Iyer...

Ipl back in india is good but if ipl happen in Australia then it will be more good as players get more practice on Australian condition and get more match practice which handy in term of upcoming t20i world cup
If it happened in New Zealand much better due to shorter Grounds.

Ipl back in india is good but if ipl happen in Australia then it will be more good as players get more practice on Australian condition and get more match practice which handy in term of upcoming t20i world cup
What happened in UAE Bhai... Its just excuses...here or wherever... Its depends on team performance that it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock