Hi friends please suggest me best and perfect TV for me
1. My budget is 60000 and I want to big size TV
2. TV size is 55 or more according to my budget
3. Excellent picture quality
4. Digital DTS surround sound
5. Best service
6. Fast booting time

I am researched many brand such as vu, ifalcon,onida, Thomson
All of them ok but I am feared about negative review posted on Flipkart for example if I choose Ifalcon some customer review " the screen is damaged after 1 month" some customer review as"TV is not powerd on and not return my product "
This is my hard earned money and not want to loss my money

Please advise me to select a TV according to your experience or your friend experience please friends give me a valuable advice for me
And also suggest me which is best offline or online

Thanks in advance

Hello Friends, I'm too looking for 55", 4K, OLED/QLED, Smart Tv compatible with Kodi TV, Xbox, Plex plugins with Digital DTS surround sound. Preferebly from Samsung / Sony / LG or any other good Japanese / Korean / Taiwanese brand. Not chinese for sure. Thank you.

@asokan & @sach1979 bros, why you're looking for 4K TV? There isn't any 4K channel available, chances in near future is also bleak.
But if you seriously want to have, go for Sony only. It's lifetime asset. 55" starts at 90K in Amazon.
The model I bought 4 years ago (55X8500B at 2.15), costs almost half now (55X8500F at 1.2). Also my TV isn't android, latest model is.

My most powerful choice both PQ & AQ. Choose one and only LG 👍 and u see the ratio options bro. In low brand TV, it's very important. And main HDMI ARC port. Pixel ratio.

Last edited:
Take Mi TV 55 inch 4x PRO (Thinnest LED TV in the world - Rs.39999) and take MI Soundbar (Rs.5000) to complement its sound. I have this setup and it is a delight to watch, specially 4K content on Youtube and Netflix

@asokan & @sach1979 bros, why you're looking for 4K TV? There isn't any 4K channel available, chances in near future is also bleak.
But if you seriously want to have, go for Sony only. It's lifetime asset. 55" starts at 90K in Amazon.
The model I bought 4 years ago (55X8500B at 2.15), costs almost half now (55X8500F at 1.2). Also my TV isn't android, latest model is.
Thanks for your input. 4k for youtube and netflix. Also I'm hoping that in Middle East we will get cricket world cup in 4k. Fingers crossed!

In my experience, display panel damage in Sony TV is same as of Chinese TVs. Panel replacement is possible but cost is >50% price of new TV. Sony TVs have best built quality and picture quality. LG TVs are susceptible to fungal growth inside the screen and makes black dots in picture. You will not get good sound quality in any brand or price of LED TV ( they may be marked with digital DTS surround sound, but it is of no use). You need to buy additional soundbar for digital DTS surround sound. Nowadays home theatre speakers are not used in living room, common room, drawing room TVs. Home theatre speakers are used if seperate cinema room (home theatre room) is set in house,

Take Mi TV 55 inch 4x PRO (Thinnest LED TV in the world - Rs.39999) and take MI Soundbar (Rs.5000) to complement its sound. I have this setup and it is a delight to watch, specially 4K content on Youtube and Netflix
Bro MI TV not not preloaded Netflix when how you use Netflix are you sideload the Netflix aps

MI TV is ok but how after sales and service
Some users reported after one month it go to Android recovery mode and not booted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock