• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

I want to buy a 55 inch 4K UHD TV

asokan

Amateur
Reaction score
Hi friends please suggest me best and perfect TV for me
1. My budget is 60000 and I want to big size TV
2. TV size is 55 or more according to my budget
3. Excellent picture quality
4. Digital DTS surround sound
5. Best service
6. Fast booting time

I am researched many brand such as vu, ifalcon,onida, Thomson
All of them ok but I am feared about negative review posted on Flipkart for example if I choose Ifalcon some customer review " the screen is damaged after 1 month" some customer review as"TV is not powerd on and not return my product "
This is my hard earned money and not want to loss my money

Please advise me to select a TV according to your experience or your friend experience please friends give me a valuable advice for me
And also suggest me which is best offline or online

Thanks in advance

sach1979

Amateur
Reaction score
Hello Friends, I'm too looking for 55", 4K, OLED/QLED, Smart Tv compatible with Kodi TV, Xbox, Plex plugins with Digital DTS surround sound. Preferebly from Samsung / Sony / LG or any other good Japanese / Korean / Taiwanese brand. Not chinese for sure. Thank you.

GIRIDHARA

Reaction score
Go with sanyo 43 inch Amazon 4k uhd with Android ipS display

Endgame

Guru
Reaction score
@asokan & @sach1979 bros, why you're looking for 4K TV? There isn't any 4K channel available, chances in near future is also bleak.
But if you seriously want to have, go for Sony only. It's lifetime asset. 55" starts at 90K in Amazon.
The model I bought 4 years ago (55X8500B at 2.15), costs almost half now (55X8500F at 1.2). Also my TV isn't android, latest model is.

ramesh sky

Guru
Reaction score
My most powerful choice both PQ & AQ. Choose one and only LG 👍 and u see the ratio options bro. In low brand TV, it's very important. And main HDMI ARC port. Pixel ratio.

Last edited:

greylala91

Guru
Reaction score
Take Mi TV 55 inch 4x PRO (Thinnest LED TV in the world - Rs.39999) and take MI Soundbar (Rs.5000) to complement its sound. I have this setup and it is a delight to watch, specially 4K content on Youtube and Netflix

sach1979

Amateur
Reaction score
@asokan & @sach1979 bros, why you're looking for 4K TV? There isn't any 4K channel available, chances in near future is also bleak.
But if you seriously want to have, go for Sony only. It's lifetime asset. 55" starts at 90K in Amazon.
The model I bought 4 years ago (55X8500B at 2.15), costs almost half now (55X8500F at 1.2). Also my TV isn't android, latest model is.
Thanks for your input. 4k for youtube and netflix. Also I'm hoping that in Middle East we will get cricket world cup in 4k. Fingers crossed!

kapilkdev

Amateur
Reaction score
In my experience, display panel damage in Sony TV is same as of Chinese TVs. Panel replacement is possible but cost is >50% price of new TV. Sony TVs have best built quality and picture quality. LG TVs are susceptible to fungal growth inside the screen and makes black dots in picture. You will not get good sound quality in any brand or price of LED TV ( they may be marked with digital DTS surround sound, but it is of no use). You need to buy additional soundbar for digital DTS surround sound. Nowadays home theatre speakers are not used in living room, common room, drawing room TVs. Home theatre speakers are used if seperate cinema room (home theatre room) is set in house,

OP
A

asokan

Amateur
Reaction score
Take Mi TV 55 inch 4x PRO (Thinnest LED TV in the world - Rs.39999) and take MI Soundbar (Rs.5000) to complement its sound. I have this setup and it is a delight to watch, specially 4K content on Youtube and Netflix
Bro MI TV not not preloaded Netflix when how you use Netflix are you sideload the Netflix aps

MI TV is ok but how after sales and service
Some users reported after one month it go to Android recovery mode and not booted

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saichaitanya4496 Seeking Help Planning to buy Samsung Q60R 49 Inch QLED! Any reviews or experience? Buying Guidance 1
K Seeking Help Planning to buy 32 inch tv Buying Guidance 69
M Planned to buy MI 4A 43 inch tv Buying Guidance 4
Anup Tiwari Seeking Help I want to buy full HD led for my mother. 28 inch or 32 inch TV & Audio/Video devices 6
Bapun Raz Amazon | Buy HP 14-AM081TU 14-inch Laptop at Rs. 37,990 Shopping Deals 6
A Planning to buy 32 inch led tv TV & Audio/Video devices 44
C Guys my uncle want to buy 32 inch led TV Buying Guidance 13
P Need to Buy Printer Buying Guidance 7
DJ Roy Discussion Will you buy a new phone from a manufacturer that doesn't bundle any accessories with the phone? Mobiles & Accessories 3
M Seeking Help I want to buy optical cable .. Buying Guidance 2
Saichaitanya4496 Reliance to buy stake in Future Group! General Topics 1
OnlyTech.com Article Bharti Airtel clarifies that there is no proposal from Amazon to buy stake OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
dud3rulz Seeking Help Need to buy a Water Purifier Buying Guidance 0
OnlyTech.com Article Vodafone Idea says no proposal from Google to buy stake as reported by the media OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Saichaitanya4496 Vista Equity to buy 2.32% for Rs 11,367 crore in Jio Telecom Services 1
H Breaking Silver Lake to invest Rs 5,655.75 cr to buy 1.15% stake in Jio Platform Telecom Services 0
DJ Roy Pegasus Spyware - Facebook allegedly tried to buy spyware before suing the makers of spyware Apps & Websites 0
A Seeking Help Want To Buy A One Plus Smartphone Buying Guidance 5
Saichaitanya4496 Comcast In Talks To Buy Walmart’s Streaming Service Vudu Digital Streaming Contents 0
Anup Tiwari Seeking Help I want to buy a mobile phone Mobiles & Accessories 16
Mahesh Reddy Seeking Help To Buy a Phone Under Rs 20k Mobiles & Accessories 2
L Planning to buy PS4 slim. A good buy in 2020? Gaming & Consoles 24
R Seeking Help Need suggestions to buy a new smartphone. Mobiles & Accessories 9
S Seeking Help Buy Bluray Player - Advice required Buying Guidance 5
Bishnu15 Seeking Help Want to buy calculator for school work Buying Guidance 31