Good News Bought a Sony 4K UHD TV (KD-43X7002G)

Any other drawbacks that you are facing in your Sony TV (link here), or do you think that Sony is the all-around best TV company?

In fact, we were not looking at Sony initially as it always the most expensive. Android TVs only inflate the cost further. But we got an excellent deal along with a headphone (see first post). Samsung and LG among others integrate every app into the home screen, but you have not had a good experience with LG. We might have bought an Android TV but that is difficult to get below ₹60–70k with Sony. Our decision was also influenced by yours. :smile2:
Main priority for me is the picture quality. I already had a fire stick before buying this TV. So I was even fine with a non smart one. But then there wasn't any option like that and this was the minimum I could get with Trilluminos. I'm completely satisfied with it. And yes, in my honest opinion, Sony is the best TV brand for PQ.

Dear members,

After much deliberation we have bought a Sony TV for around ₹47k including discounts and a headphone and stabiliser. It is a current model, 4K UHD, 43" (KD-43X7002G).

While LG and Samsung all have good offers, we were more impressed by Sony's picture quality and features, and durability. Our current Sony TV (2010 model, KLV-32EX300) was bought in January 2011 and lasted us nearly a decade.

Installation will happen soon. Pictures will come then. Happy to do this on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi's 150th birth anniversary.

I am especially waiting for @Siva bro's reply as he bought a similar TV.

Free headphones and stabiliser:

Since we are not subscribed to any cable/DTH service now, this is the only HD channel available to take a picture of! :lol:

Offer looks impressive. Did you buy it online or offline

Offline. My father has a bias towards Sony TVs and especially the dealership in our area (Sony Centre, Anna Nagar). They were also giving an excellent discount.

Interestingly we have never purchased a single product from LG in our life. For this reason I was somewhat keen on LG, but Sony and Samsung were superior in every other respect.

Offline. My father has a bias towards Sony TVs and especially the dealership in our area (Sony Centre, Anna Nagar). They were also giving an excellent discount.

Interestingly we have never purchased a single product from LG in our life. For this reason I was somewhat keen on LG, but Sony and Samsung were superior in every other respect.
Good. How different are prices at offline stores on comparing it with the online ones?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock