Good News Bought a Sony 4K UHD TV (KD-43X7002G)

There is a LAN port on the TV, but the router is far from the TV, though in the same room. Hence decided not to use LAN.
WPS is a wireless connection..yes TV have Lan port too..if we can connect the Lan then its the best...

There is a LAN port on the TV, but the router is far from the TV, though in the same room. Hence decided not to use LAN.
This page is under wireless ...
Screenshot-2019-10-02-21-45-28-319-com-android-chrome.jpg

Your TV seems to be the same type of TV as mine (X70G series). But I think it is 55" whereas mine is 43".
@JollyLNB bro Bro It is 49 inch Purchased this Navratri yes it’s x70 G only series which is 4K HDR Smart 4K X Reality Was the only series to have Triluminous display which is the key in Sony Tv Was following from @Siva bro TV but this is now the advanced one with some more features During this period got an hefty discount on MRP

@JollyLNB bro Bro It is 49 inch Purchased this Navratri yes it’s x70 G only series which is 4K HDR Smart 4K X Reality Was the only series to have Triluminous display which is the key in Sony Tv Was following from @Siva bro TV but this is now the advanced one with some more features During this period got an hefty discount on MRP
This TV has very few apps out of the box: YouTube, Amazon Prime, Netflix and SonyLIV. Nothing else. Luckily we have a Fire stick that has everything.

This TV has very few apps out of the box: YouTube, Amazon Prime, Netflix and SonyLIV. Nothing else. Luckily we have a Fire stick that has everything.
Yeah that's what Sony calls a smart TV. Among those, Amazon prime app is worthless with a laggy interface. If one needs a smart TV in Sony, they must go for an android TV.

Yeah that's what Sony calls a smart TV. Among those, Amazon prime app is worthless with a laggy interface. If one needs a smart TV in Sony, they must go for an android TV.
Any other drawbacks that you are facing in your Sony TV (link here), or do you think that Sony is the all-around best TV company?

In fact, we were not looking at Sony initially as it always the most expensive. Android TVs only inflate the cost further. But we got an excellent deal along with a headphone (see first post). Samsung and LG among others integrate every app into the home screen, but you have not had a good experience with LG. We might have bought an Android TV but that is difficult to get below ₹60–70k with Sony. Our decision was also influenced by yours. :smile2:

Any other drawbacks that you are facing in your Sony TV (link here), or do you think that Sony is the all-around best TV company?

In fact, we were not looking at Sony initially as it always the most expensive. Android TVs only inflate the cost further. But we got an excellent deal along with a headphone (see first post). Samsung and LG among others integrate every app into the home screen, but you have not had a good experience with LG. We might have bought an Android TV but that is difficult to get below ₹60–70k with Sony. Our decision was also influenced by yours. :smile2:

Now after software upgrade I am getting ZEE5.But I am interested in MX player .As per @optimus prime bro confirmed that too the live TV option is not there via amazon firestick on MX Player and also on Sony LIV I am not able to get Live TV option for channels like Travel Xp etc and yes this being SMART TV not Android TV costs me close to 70000/- with extended 1 year warranty and sony headphones and cashback also has set me back by 65000/-. But Sony is Sony you can agree the picture quality/sound quality is the best and I am satisfied with it.

I too have Sony BRAVIA KD-43X7002E 43 inch 4K (Ultra HD) Smart LED TV

Some recommend change in settings:
In picture settings, change motionflow to 'smooth' for a greater refresh rate. And reality creation to 'manual' (resolution = 70)
Don't forget to change screen display area to 'Full pixel', this will show the un-cropped output. (Auto display area = off)
And yes, WiFi may create some connectivity issues in long time, so I recommend to attach LAN.
Also don't forget to connect a soundbar via HDMI (ARC) to have a cinematic experience at home.

Tweak every setting and optimize for the best output.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock