I want to buy a 55 inch 4K UHD TV

• Thread starter asokan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 5,918
@asokan & @sach1979 bros, why you're looking for 4K TV? There isn't any 4K channel available, chances in near future is also bleak.
But if you seriously want to have, go for Sony only. It's lifetime asset. 55" starts at 90K in Amazon.
The model I bought 4 years ago (55X8500B at 2.15), costs almost half now (55X8500F at 1.2). Also my TV isn't android, latest model is.
Thanks for your advice Sony is best brand no doubt but I have not enough money to spend Sony

The 4K UHD is mainly used for Netflix and YouTube
My purpose is both 4K content and full HD so I want to expect 4K UHD TV

Bro MI TV not not preloaded Netflix when how you use Netflix are you sideload the Netflix aps

MI TV is ok but how after sales and service
Some users reported after one month it go to Android recovery mode and not booted
no issues for me so far. so no idea about that, And yes, sideloaded netflix works just fine

using VU 49 UHD for last 10 months. no issues so far. preloaded with Netflix & Youtube (native 4k support), Hotstar, sony liv etc. all popular streaming apps can be downloaded from play store including Kodi. amazon prime video can be side loaded and works perfectly. only disadvantage with this TV is no HDR support.

I have experiences with most high end brands....but believe me LG is best in term of PQ for money we give.....Audio will be not good what ever tvs (all brands)you buy, except for few above 2lakh rupee models....so buy TV according to best value for PQ and buy extra speakers/sound bars...

iFFALCON ( TCL) Certified android 138.71cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED smart TV with Netflix for 39,499 + 2999 for 2 Yrs extended warranty (1 + 2 yrs = 3 yrs warranty)

iFFALCON by TCL Certified Android 138.71cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV with Netflix Online at best Prices In India

and

boAt AAVANTE Bar Wireless Bluetooth soundbar speaker with subwoofer and HDMI ARC for 8k

boAt AAVANTE Bar Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer and HDMI ARC (Black) Price: Buy boAt AAVANTE Bar Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer and HDMI ARC (Black) Online in India -Amazon.in

You all set for 50k+

* iFalconn certified andriod televisions has official support for netflix out of the box
* You can side load amazon prime app

Have you heard Sony's sound..? Looks like you didn't🆒
nd yes below 2lakh models too😕
Dude I think you have not heard sound from home theatre systems....no tvs even come close to 5-10% of its sound.....what I mean to say buy TV only for it's PQ.....dont buy TV for audio quality...don't be Sony fan boy( Sony takes OLED panel from LG only), overall now a days Korean gaints Samsung and LG ruling the market..

Last edited:
Dude I think you have not heard sound from home theatre systems....no tvs even come close to 5-10% of its sound.....what I mean to say buy TV only for it's PQ..
I replied for what you have said there. I don't have a sixth sence to know what you meant, while your post was entirely different on tv's sound.
So from next time time onwards just post what u have meant.
Dude, is that ok for you.

iFFALCON ( TCL) Certified android 138.71cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED smart TV with Netflix for 39,499 + 2999 for 2 Yrs extended warranty (1 + 2 yrs = 3 yrs warranty)

iFFALCON by TCL Certified Android 138.71cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV with Netflix Online at best Prices In India

and

boAt AAVANTE Bar Wireless Bluetooth soundbar speaker with subwoofer and HDMI ARC for 8k

boAt AAVANTE Bar Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer and HDMI ARC (Black) Price: Buy boAt AAVANTE Bar Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer and HDMI ARC (Black) Online in India -Amazon.in

You all set for 50k+

* iFalconn certified andriod televisions has official support for netflix out of the box
* You can side load amazon prime app
I am agree with your suggestion for I falcon TV in my budget everything is ok but some negative views. As follows
1. Poor response after sales from Ifalcon service
2. Wi-Fi not working
3. Current through pass entire board
4. The TV is not booting within a month
5. Motherboard problem
I don't know the negative reviews are true or not but spending more money with ifalcon just feared about the negative reviews

Every ifalcon customer noted one point " After sales responsibility and service from ifalcon side is very very bad"
So how I can choose this I falcon TV

Bro you can go for mi TV 4x pro 55" along with JBL sb150 soundbar. Sound is awesome with it. Only issue is you will need a optical to spdif cable to connect the soundbar with tv to get the best experience. But you can check the Bluetooth quality once to see if you are satisfied with the audio quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock