Seeking Help How To Upload Videos On Youtube Without Any Copyright Issues

Sam7795

Reaction score
How To Upload Videos On Youtube Without Any Copyright Issues on YouTube or Copyright strike?

Can any one know how to bypass Youtube copyright filter?

You can't. Original owner copyrights the content so that it could not be uploaded/reshared by someone else. If its allowed to be reshared by giving credits then no issue i see until you give them credit back.

You can try with writing in description that this video is for entertainment (or whatever the use) . And rights belong to the company (whatever the company is)

It's impossible to surpass copyright strike on youtube if you got three out of them then your channel will get permanently deleted or suspended.

You can only upload your original content or the content which are copyright free

Some times you can upload unpopular copyright content but you can't earn money form it

actually your thoughts will also not work @amansingh bro as i still knows if i am not wrong during 2014 - 2015 i once guided my friend on how to remove letter box from 4:3 letterbox video with upscale to hd like version in 720p, the video he used was utv motion picture's logo from dvd disc. he was clearly mentioned that "uploaded video is used as part of explanation on video editing in educational purpose." and also mentioned movie name with original copyright owner UTV's name that video was taken from this movie disc and belongs to UTV as original copyright owner but in just 4 months that video was taken down.

I'm posted this video on YouTube and it's teken down from YouTube in 5 min any i'm got copyright strike msg via email

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock