How can we drive without getting caught by traffic police?

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,757

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
We are going to buy a car soon. It is my brother who will obtain driving license first. He learnt driving under some instructor for 10 days, I don't know how much he had learnt. I heard that we cannot drive car without license. If we get caught driving without licence, there is heavy fine and car gets nabbed by police.

Tell me, how can we obtain driving license if we don't practice driving on roads? How the hell can we pass driving test without practicing driving on roads? If we practice, then only we can pass the test. If we pass the test, then only we can get license.

My brother wants to drive on roads before applying for driving test and license. We fear some police may catch us. I am fed up with driving laws.

I'm from Lucknow.

It will be better you or your brother didn't drive on roads.. With this type of ranting abt license i can imagine what will both you do on roads..!:cool:

Jokes apart, apply for a learners driving license. You need to pass a test. if you passed the test you can get a Learners DL., which is valid for 6 months. Your brother can drive the vehicle on road with a L sign on the vehicle. Within 6 months you can get the driving license after passing the road test & putting H. (don't know what is it in Lucknow, at my state it's H for 4 wheeler)

It will be better you or your brother didn't drive on roads.. With this type of ranting abt license i can imagine what will both you do on roads..!:cool:

Jokes apart, apply for a learners driving license. You need to pass a test. if you passed the test you can get a Learners DL., which is valid for 6 months. Your brother can drive the vehicle on road with a L sign on the vehicle. Within 6 months you can get the driving license after passing the road test & putting H. (don't know what is it in Lucknow, at my state it's H for 4 wheeler)
Is it okay to drive car just after few days of buying car? We also want to drive to other cities for travelling and vacation just 2-3 months after buying a new car.

Is it okay to drive car just after few days of buying car? We also want to drive to other cities for travelling and vacation just 2-3 months after buying a new car.
bro before knowing how to drive a car, it better not to drive.
first learn to drive, then you can go for long drive and vacation. The one which run on roads is not a toy. It can get you killed or others killed if you don't know how to drive.

My advice, get a learners's dl, its just a computer test abt traffic rules. them Learn on roads how to ride the car or join a driving school. pass the test. Get a dl. then buy a car. then go for vacation in your car by driving it.

Its not just about traffic police. its about the life of you and other's on road.

bro before knowing how to drive a car, it better not to drive.
first learn to drive, then you can go for long drive and vacation. The one which run on roads is not a toy. It can get you killed or others killed if you don't know how to drive.

My advice, get a learners's dl, its just a computer test abt traffic rules. them Learn on roads how to ride the car or join a driving school. pass the test. Get a dl. then buy a car. then go for vacation in your car by driving it.

Its not just about traffic police. its about the life of you and other's on road.
My brother learnt from some driving tutor from May 16 to May 25. We never had any car till now.

My brother was quite confident with driving but he will again contact that tutor to improve his reflexes for 4-5 days of practice.

Before buying a new car, i suggest you to join driving school

1st Step - Getting a Learning Licence is easy. Just Book an online Slot & attend the Computer Based Test. Make Sure you learn all about Traffic Signals

2nd Step - Complete the Driving Course without Fail and importantly learn how to properly drive a 'H' and '8'

3rd Step - After 1month of getting Learning Licence you can apply for Road Test. You have to drive a 'H' and '8' to pass the test

After, getting the Licence buy a new car and put a 'L' sign on it

Note : Just so that you got Driving licence you shouldn't plan long trips right away. You need atleast couple of months good practice especially if it's a Manual Transmission Car. So, that you will be better at real-life driving

Before buying a new car, i suggest you to join driving school

1st Step - Getting a Learning Licence is easy. Just Book an online Slot & attend the Computer Based Test. Make Sure you learn all about Traffic Signals

2nd Step - Complete the Driving Course without Fail and importantly learn how to properly drive a 'H' and '8'

3rd Step - After 1month of getting Learning Licence you can apply for Road Test. You have to drive a 'H' and '8' to pass the test

After, getting the Licence buy a new car and put a 'L' sign on it

Note : Just so that you got Driving licence you shouldn't plan long trips right away. You need atleast couple of months good practice especially if it's a Manual Transmission Car. So, that you will be better at real-life driving
My brother knows driving but he never went to a school where he had to perform H and 8. His tutor (brought his own car) made him drive on the main roads but not far away. He is yet to apply for learning license.

He long does it take to get Driving license after learning license?

My brother knows driving but he never went to a school where he had to perform H and 8. His tutor (brought his own car) made him drive on the main roads but not far away. He is yet to apply for learning license.

He long does it take to get Driving license after learning license?
Learning Licence is valid for 6months

After getting Learning licence you need to wait 1month. You can apply Road Test any day between 1month to 6months.

After you pass Road Test. Driving licence will be sent to your house within 7 -10 days.

It's mandatory to learn and perform H or 8 as it's the Road Test and most of the driving tutors won't teach them. They simply let you drive on empty highways and teach basics of car Driving.

No, driving tutors will teach you real life bumper to bumper driving, Parking, Reversal & Hill- Climbing. You need to self - learn all these by having good amount of regular practice.

Continue, the driving practice for atleast couple of months then you will get the hang of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock