How can we drive without getting caught by traffic police?

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,754

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
We are going to buy a car soon. It is my brother who will obtain driving license first. He learnt driving under some instructor for 10 days, I don't know how much he had learnt. I heard that we cannot drive car without license. If we get caught driving without licence, there is heavy fine and car gets nabbed by police.

Tell me, how can we obtain driving license if we don't practice driving on roads? How the hell can we pass driving test without practicing driving on roads? If we practice, then only we can pass the test. If we pass the test, then only we can get license.

My brother wants to drive on roads before applying for driving test and license. We fear some police may catch us. I am fed up with driving laws.

I'm from Lucknow.

Learning Licence is valid for 6months

After getting Learning licence you need to wait 1month. You can apply Road Test any day between 1month to 6months.

After you pass Road Test. Driving licence will be sent to your house within 7 -10 days.

It's mandatory to learn and perform H or 8 as it's the Road Test and most of the driving tutors won't teach them. They simply let you drive on empty highways and teach basics of car Driving.

No, driving tutors will teach you real life bumper to bumper driving, Parking, Reversal & Hill- Climbing. You need to self - learn all these by having good amount of regular practice.

Continue, the driving practice for atleast couple of months then you will get the hang of it.
We can get regular practice only if we have a car to practice.

Yup, it's MCQs on Traffic Rules and Guidelines, for which he will have to study a little. The test is really easy.
Tell me, how many tests are there? There is a road test as well as MCQ test. When is road test is given? When is MCQ test is given?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock