Got my JioFi Device

CarthikNaga said:
There is no FUP applied for the sim which I got with mifi. But other sim card which I got for phones have got FUP.
so any idea if mifi sim will get FUP in coming days?

unicorn said:
so any idea if mifi sim will get FUP in coming days?

CC said it will change to Welcome offer (FUP 4gb). For many mifi user around me its in preview offer only

hi, my jiofi was activated under welcome offer, but I think my speed is not reducing even after 4GB. Good for me.

Xprkx said:
hi, my jiofi was activated under welcome offer, but I think my speed is not reducing even after 4GB. Good for me.

Bro i think you are 1st Jiofi user in our forum who got Welcome offer on this device!

Bapun Raz said:
Bro i think you are 1st Jiofi user in our forum who got Welcome offer on this device!

I purchased it on 8th September, maybe that's why.

unicorn said:
yeah.. mifi device so far in preview offer. till now no FUP

afterall I paid the 2000 for a less costing device, they should give me that much

My jiofi device automatically disconnected after two hours. At the time internet disconnected. The jiofi lights off and automatically jio fi switched on and the lights on and automatically connected.is it a network problem? is it a device problem?

Can anyone explain how to start up with Jio mifi?I got my device yesterday and my sim is also activated.But don't know where to find the password.

Rkkaundal said:
Can anyone explain how to start up with Jio mifi?I got my device yesterday and my sim is also activated.But don't know where to find the password.

your password is written in the outside of box itself. or remove the battery of mifi and you'll see the password there too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock