Got my JioFi Device

Data is working fine for me but how to enable voice call service.I have downloaded 4GVoce app on my 2 mobiles.But not able to go pass after entering OTP.What should I do?

Rkkaundal said:
Data is working fine for me but how to enable voice call service.I have downloaded 4GVoce app on my 2 mobiles.But not able to go pass after entering OTP.What should I do?
You have to activate voice call for your jio number. And the calling will be enabled only on one phone at a time.

Today Jio Welcome Offer got actvivated for my JioFi SIM.. Really bad move. they should have atleast give unlimited to people who spent 2000 rs.

sinha.sandy said:
You have to activate voice call for your jio number. And the calling will be enabled only on one phone at a time.

How to activate Jio voice call?

Rkkaundal said:
How to activate Jio voice call?

Connect to jioFi device and download jiojoin app and call 1977 from jiojoin. Jiojoin can only be configured only on one phone.

If you done jio number televerification by calling 1977 than you have activated both internet and call service.
I also unable to generate otp on alternate number after facing this issue I went to jio shop where I purchased jiofi device, using jiofi sim in lyf handset I created jio login id and password than on jio login in profile setting I save my alternate number two time in home and work column. In home 1234567890 and in work +911234567890 and after saving I inserted sim in jiofi and easily generated otp.

Now new problem....no signal in my device.Any trick or suggestion to get back signal.

Hi guys, i got my jiofi device yesterday from reliance digital. Came home and inserted the sim, but showing no 4g message on the device. Is it due to sim not activated or no tower in my place?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock