Good News Finally got my Jio Phone today!!

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Today I finally was able to collect my Jio phone at Jio Store near by my home. I took token for phone delivery on Friday and was asked to come on Monday and so I went today and got it. Looks like majority of people here have already collected their mobiles so there was not rush at the store and I had 3 people standing before me fo delivery and everything was done within 15 minutes.

I had to pay Rs.1153, 1000 for mobile excluding 500 I paid during pre-booking and 153 for first month recharge. Had e-kyc done for new jio sim using aadhar finger print scanner and it was fast.

Here are some of the pics of the Jio Phone:
aHC3Y5pr.jpg

ZePBEIlr.jpg

box contains Mobile, charger and removable battery.
XaaeTJTr.jpg

2YMuSPvr.jpg

NKeCsZur.jpg

our favorite Jio Tv:
Qhgeiwlr.jpg

Pros I have observed so far:
a) Good to have as secondary mobile with additional Jio apps.
b)Good collection of Jio apps and complimentary access to all the apps with Jio plan.
c)Removable battery and external memory card support UpTo 128GB.
d)Has voice assistant, GPS, Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and video call support.
e) FM radio can be played without headset plugged in.

Coming to cons:
a) Only single sim and that too locked with Jio
b) No WhatsApp, Facebook or any third party apps but seems ok for Rs.1500 mobile.
c)Not available in open market, had to pre book it and wait for 45 days to get it.
d) No option to use it with existing Jio sim, should take new Jio sim and it comes pre-inserted on the mobile.

Final word: Good for Rs.1500, appeared great when it was announced but now has serious competition from Bsnl Micromax bharath mobile and Airtel Karbonn 4G mobile.

Let me know if you guys have any questions on the mobile.

Last edited:
Congratulations brother
In ₹1500 what are your expectations☺️☺️
I thought it is Rs.1500 when I booked it, but after seeing all terms and conditions it costs much more :) Need to recharge with atleast 153 once in 28 days to be able to use and own the phone.

Congrats bro...i think we can use our old jio sim also...but as you recharged with 153 use it until its validity gets over.and for get about Return and refund its not be easy i think(after 3years)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock