Got my JioFi Device

unicorn said:
Bought the MiFi device this monday. But its still not activated. Just got a sms stating they have received my application.
Tried calling their toll free number that starts with 1800. But could reach them. Always saying all line are busy.

Can someone please tell me how to activate. its been 3 days.

what will be the monthly cost of data after 31st dec of MiFi of jio?

wewake said:
Thanks to all :luv and today my simcard is working :tup But getting medium signal (blue color) in my area with avrg speed of 4-5 mbps. But inside home there's no signal.

signal is available only in one room. moreover the range of jiofi/mifi is not that much impressive. It's near about 60 mtrs for me

True. range is too bad. Even my old MTS datacard used to cover the whole home. So using range extender.

Suman Bar said:
what will be the monthly cost of data after 31st dec of MiFi of jio?

The same plan for sim that they announced few days back. I wish they have different plan for Mifi device.

i am unable to create jio account. The email verification link is not coming on my email. can any one help ???

sinha.sandy said:
i am unable to create jio account. The email verification link is not coming on my email. can any one help ???
Same here..

sinha.sandy said:
So what are you doing about it ????
Using the skip login option.. also trying to link my new jio with existing jio number account but not succeed yet...

unicorn said:
Now everything is fine. Getting download speed upto 5.5 MBPS. Great speed.

Bhai, exactly same issue with my jiofi dongle and I am searching for the solution ever since my sim got activated no result so far.

My signal is good. Speedtest is showing speed between 10 - 12 Mbps. Youtube emails surfing works good but when i start downloading something ppts wordfiles songs etc speed stays between 10 - 30 KB/sec 

Can you please take screenshots of what changes you made so that I can follow and fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

even I bought jiofi today, downloading speeds sometimes good as expected but sometimes drop even when speedtest shows good speed. Maybe they are capping downloads as it's free.

jasdeep said:
Bhai, exactly same issue with my jiofi dongle and I am searching for the solution ever since my sim got activated no result so far.

My signal is good. Speedtest is showing speed between 10 - 12 Mbps. Youtube emails surfing works good but when i start downloading something ppts wordfiles songs etc speed stays between 10 - 30 KB/sec 

Can you please take screenshots of what changes you made so that I can follow and fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Same problem here. Speedtest is showing 23mbps but while downloading am getting only upto 200 kbps. But when i used to download apps from playstore on the same time, it's giving 8-10 mbps

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock