Good News Finally got my Jio Phone today!!

Oh ok, but if we are allowed to use other Jio sims on Jio phone then I think other plans also should work. Anyways I will check and confirm.

U can't bro

They locked sim slot to the for particular sim like cdma

U can't bro

Then in that case Jio phone can only be used as secondary number, they also did not allow to port existing number when taking Jio phone. SIM came pre inserted on mobile.

May turn out to be big con for it and people will stop using it if they get better offer on primary number.

U can't bro

Today I tried using my another Jio sim on Jio Phone and it worked, I was able to make calls and data also worked fine.

I tried with Airtel sim and as expected it did not work, showed message that the phone is network locked, please insert a valid Jio sim.

So it appears we can use any valid Jio sim on Jio phone not necessarily the one that came with Jio Phone.

Today I tried using my another Jio sim on Jio Phone and it worked, I was able to make calls and data also worked fine.

I tried with Airtel sim and as expected it did not work, showed message that the phone is network locked, please insert a valid Jio sim.

So it appears we can use any valid Jio sim on Jio phone not necessarily the one that came with Jio Phone.
👍👍👍

Bro Have u tried with Jio sim(with 153 plan) in other 4g device.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock