Good News Finally got my Jio Phone today!!

No u can't bros

But u can transfer this order to another jio number
If any of your friends or known persons are interested and would pay you 500, just take them to Jio store and have them take Jio phone using their aadhar. You just need to provide OTP that would come to your Mobile during purchase.

Transfer may take long time and people may not be interested as they would be not sure when they will get phone.

If any of your friends or known persons are interested and would pay you 500, just take them to Jio store and have them take Jio phone using their aadhar. You just need to provide OTP that would come to your Mobile during purchase.

Nope not possible

Jio store officials won't accept another person aadhar other than the aadhar id of ur registered jio sim on ur booking time they will check that before activating ur jio feature phone or jio phone will be continued ur aadhar id

Not possible 3rd way other than thIs 2 ways

Last edited:
Nope not possible

Jio store officials won't accept another person aadhar other than the aadhar id of ur registered jio sim on ur booking time they will check that before activating ur jio feature phone or jio phone will be continued ur aadhar id

Not possible 3rd way other than thIs 2 ways
I don't think so..during booking they did not ask for any ID proof. They just asked for mobile number and pin code.

And moreover when I booked Jio phone that number was with Jio and had different ID attached but when I went for delivery number was ported to Airtel with my id. So I booked Jio phone with number which was with my relatives name but collected phone by giving my aadhar ekyc.

Last edited:
I don't think so..during booking they did not ask for any ID proof. They just asked for mobile number and pin code.

And moreover when I booked Jio phone that number was with Jio and had different ID attached but when I went for delivery number was ported to Airtel with my id. So I booked Jio phone with number which was with my relatives name but collected phone by giving my aadhar ekyc.
👍👍👍

Then cc have different info jio store guys have different rules 😂😂😂😂👍👍

Finally Collected Jio Phone Model number F41T by travelling 120km(Up+Down)...Very Disappointed With Store Guys nd Jio CC behavior...They Forced Me to buy an Useless Mobile Stand @ rs.100(That may really cost 30-50).Without buying it they said they cant give phone ...called cc 2tyms but they are helpless bcoz store guy lied to them as they don't have stock.

It is the Stand Thay gave...My Total Jio phone Cost 500+1159+100(Stand)+100(travelling charge).
2gvvaiv.jpg

i also got message yesterday, but when i reached store he told that out of stock.call back later.also told jio gave message to all but stocks not send accordingly
Complain to nodal officer, what's the point of prebook then if your alloted phone is sold at higher price by retailer to somebody else, threaten them to bring them to court

Congrats @Kiran Reddy . Quick question: I got message saying my phone is ready, but no store details. I'm in banglore and having outstation Aadhar. What should I do next?

Congrats @Kiran Reddy . Quick question: I got message saying my phone is ready, but no store details. I'm in banglore and having outstation Aadhar. What should I do next?
Thanks @wuby !

You can walk into any Jio store with number you have used for pre booking and collect it. But since you have outstation aadhar I believe they will ask for additional address verification.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock