Discussion Got 1 GB free trial data from Airtel

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 5,244
Internet completely stopped working. Using mom's hotspot to recharge Jio number now.

Sure.

1. Airtel is so bad. It's employees I know uses Jio's sims.

2. Airtel has so low confidence. It revoked 4G speed challenge when business daddy Jio came in the market.

3. Airtel's coverage is so bad. Users needs to pay extra to assure good speed.
I guess Your point of view changes every month bro..few months back you was supporting and praising airtel and was mocking jio.. now you are against airtel and supporting jio

I guess Your point of view changes every month bro..few months back you was supporting and praising airtel and was mocking jio.. now you are against airtel and supporting jio
My views are dynamic just like Airtel's service.

I have been using Airtel for many years, from 1 June 2020, internet speed has become very bad, on continuous complaint, customer care said it will be fixed in 48 to 72 hours. But speed not increased. But last 2 days speed is better but is still running 110 KB / sec

Irony is them providing premium speed for high paying users which fortunately was blocked by TRAI.
TRAI culls Airtel and Vodafone Idea’s premium Postpaid plans | OnlyTech.com
That order of TRAI is stayed by TDSAT.

"The tribunal setting aside the direction noted that the directive suspending REDX plan lacked primia facie reasons adding that TRAI‘s justification that the suspension of REDX would lead to a detailed examination of REDX offer was devoid of any merit."

TDSAT stays TRAI decision to block Vodafone REDX | OnlyTech.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock