Discussion Got 1 GB free trial data from Airtel

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 5,217
Sure.

1. Airtel is so bad. It's employees I know uses Jio's sims.

2. Airtel has so low confidence. It revoked 4G speed challenge when business daddy Jio came in the market.

3. Airtel's coverage is so bad. Users needs to pay extra to assure good speed.
True, and airtel takes customer for granted. I am stuck with copper line and they are just not willing to upgrade even to v-fiber.

4G is joke in our area. All complaint are closed without any action and doesn't matter event if you are so called Platinum customer.

You are gonna have to recharge those sims as Jio shamelessly doesn't stop incoming services of customers unlike Airtel who promised to offer free incoming forever.
Even if JIO stops incoming, i have no problem i will just throw the sim.I do not want to browse in 2g spped and pay for voice-call.

When big daddy came to market lots of telecom operators left the business and now we are at 3 which can become 2 soon if vodaidea exits. So the low confidence company is still surviving and with duopoly both Airtel and Jio will get profits they want.

There was a promise which Jio made about free outgoing calls, what about that? Companies are here for profit, just because Airtel is providing slow data in your area doesn't mean they are bad everywhere.
I think only JIO will survive. Thanks to GOI policies & Govt. backed investments
;)

When big daddy came to market lots of telecom operators left the business and now we are at 3 which can become 2 soon if vodaidea exits. So the low confidence company is still surviving and with duopoly both Airtel and Jio will get profits they want.
So wait BSNL is no longer a competition. Also companies have money to start new businesses like wallets, banks etc. But not pay dues.
There was a promise which Jio made about free outgoing calls, what about that? Companies are here for profit, just because Airtel is providing slow data in your area doesn't mean they are bad everywhere.
Blaming TRAI here not Jio.
Even if JIO stops incoming, i have no problem i will just throw the sim.I do not want to browse in 2g spped and pay for voice-call.
Rich people can do that. Poor ones like me can't afford to pay ₹49 every month for sim retention. That's when Jio becomes the savior.
I think only JIO will survive. Thanks to GOI policies & Govt. backed investments
;)
Prove it or apologize for dragging our innocent government into this.

I don't know why I am getting the extra data. But why am I getting the message now hours later. I have noticed extra data since morning.

1FDVtJJ.png

So wait BSNL is no longer a competition. Also companies have money to start new businesses like wallets, banks etc. But not pay dues.
BSNL is a state owned telecom operator, they will survive till the government keeps funding them via tax payers money. Vodafone m Pesa and Idea Money were launched in 2014, Airtel payments bank was launched in 2016 while the judgement on AGR dues came in 2019

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock