• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 5,168

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Got 4 GB data instead of 3 GB on ₹48 plan.

3iy3Pxv.jpg

And it's a shame that people utilizes the extra data by posting on irrelevant threads instead of using it on something useful.
Yes. Do some fruitful. Don't utilize those extra data to write something against airtel

Yes. Do some fruitful. Don't utilize those extra data to write something against airtel
Sure.

1. Airtel is so bad. It's employees I know uses Jio's sims.

2. Airtel has so low confidence. It revoked 4G speed challenge when business daddy Jio came in the market.

3. Airtel's coverage is so bad. Users needs to pay extra to assure good speed.

Sure.

2. Airtel has so low confidence. It revoked 4G speed challenge when business daddy Jio came in the market.

Why are you living with so much problem. It seems you are too much facing issue with airtel like no other facing such problem ever even in lockdown period.

Why are you living with so much problem. It seems you are too much facing issue with airtel like no other facing such problem ever even in lockdown period.
Lockdown is no excuse. Employees are working. And other network has decent speed.

Sure.

I think you have many problem with airtel ;)
i have 2 airtel sim and working flawlessly and annual package in both.
i have stopped recharging jio since last few months and it is still active.

I think you have many problem with airtel ;)
i have 2 airtel sim and working flawlessly and annual package in both.
i have stopped recharging jio since last few months and it is still active.
You are gonna have to recharge those sims as Jio shamelessly doesn't stop incoming services of customers unlike Airtel who promised to offer free incoming forever.

Sure.

When big daddy came to market lots of telecom operators left the business and now we are at 3 which can become 2 soon if vodaidea exits. So the low confidence company is still surviving and with duopoly both Airtel and Jio will get profits they want.

You are gonna have to recharge those sims as Jio shamelessly doesn't stop incoming services of customers unlike Airtel who promised to offer free incoming forever.
There was a promise which Jio made about free outgoing calls, what about that? Companies are here for profit, just because Airtel is providing slow data in your area doesn't mean they are bad everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock