Discussion Got 1 GB free trial data from Airtel

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 5,227
BSNL is a state owned telecom operator, they will survive till the government keeps funding them via tax payers money. Vodafone m Pesa and Idea Money were launched in 2014, Airtel payments bank was launched in 2016 while the judgement on AGR dues came in 2019
Forget judgement. Also Airtel has other business like DTH. They are also present in other Asian countries. Why did they owed dues on first place? First clear all the dues. Than expand your business.

I think people don't know about MNP. Port out if you don't get what you expect. Posting unnecessary threads is of no use.
Who posted thread? I posted about extra data which I got for some unknown reason. I thought it was for my plan. I recharged on 4th July to retain my number. After 40-50 minutes got message of extra data. So posted screenshot seperately. I am utilising Airtel's data to extend validity for my Jio's number by recharging late.

Aw, thank you for thinking I am innocent. Most times everybody makes me feel like I am guilty or something.

I always thought you might be choppy choppy person.. never know... 😜

i'm still not getting what the thread is about

He's just using the extra data to talk about the company which actually gave it. Don't get confused.😂

Who posted thread? I posted about extra data which I got for some unknown reason. I thought it was for my plan. I recharged on 4th July to retain my number. After 40-50 minutes got message of extra data. So posted screenshot seperately. I am utilising Airtel's data to extend validity for my Jio's number by recharging late.
You response is irrelevant. You are not happy with Airtel. Why don't you simply port out?

You response is irrelevant. You are not happy with Airtel. Why don't you simply port out?
It's too much hassle. First send a port out request. Than get endless calls from Airtel to not port out. Than we gotta go to a Jio store and get a Jio sim. Than televerify it. Why not just remain with Airtel and recharge once a month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock