Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 689
  • Views Views: Views 119,902
Hello members,
Prime Video Lite Vs netflix
Wanted to know which OTT is best with regards to Regional (Hindi/Punjabi) & English Movies & other originals.

Please move this to appropriate thread/Discussion.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello members,
Prime Video Lite Vs netflix
Wanted to know which OTT is best with regards to Regional (Hindi/Punjabi) & English Movies & other originals.

Please move this to appropriate thread/Discussion.

Thanks
Best is subjective, it all depends on your personal preference. I for example have Prime and Netflix, earlier I was almost exclusively watching Netflix but now my favorite titles are either moved to other platform or I have completed them so now Prime Video is what I am mostly watching and considering to drop Netflix.

So give both of them a try, in terms on UI Netflix is miles ahead of everyone else but see if they have your favorites or not.

Best is subjective, it all depends on your personal preference. I for example have Prime and Netflix, earlier I was almost exclusively watching Netflix but now my favorite titles are either moved to other platform or I have completed them so now Prime Video is what I am mostly watching and considering to drop Netflix.

So give both of them a try, in terms on UI Netflix is miles ahead of everyone else but see if they have your favourites or not.
Thank u @Abhinav Bro for your advice, i guess then i might try prime video as i often watch 90's-2000's movies also it got the free delivery option as well but i've heard that prime video has moved most of the new movies to rental section, hope anyone confirms this

Thank u @Abhinav Bro for your advice, i guess then i might try prime video as i often watch 90's-2000's movies also it got the free delivery option as well but i've heard that prime video has moved most of the new movies to rental section, hope anyone confirms this
As earlier u said as having FHD TV...
I think prime lite subscription will do ur needs of watching and free delivery...no need to go for full prime subscription...

Last edited:
I have been using Netflix for the past 6 months. It has a user-friendly interface that is very easy to navigate. It offers a multiple-screen option that allows each family member to watch a particular show of their choice on a different device using the same account. Thanks

I have been using Netflix for the past 6 months. It has a user-friendly interface that is very easy to navigate. It offers a multiple-screen option that allows each family member to watch a particular show of their choice on a different device using the same account. Thanks
Yes, definitely but lots of content has been removed

Back
Top Bottom