Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,770
Spotify itself is confused whether it's a music streaming service or a podcast app. What makes me angry is despite unsubscribing they still keep recommending old podcast. Even sound quality and playback controls are outdated. We can't even download individual songs after paying ₹129. The only thing I like is artist tab and playlist of old decades which makes sense as they were the only streamer back than.

Meanwhile YouTube Music is promotional crap. It will promote anything as long as they get to monetize from it. No matter how much it causes inconvenience to other. For odd reason it keeps recommending old hindi and new bhojpuri playlist to me. No matter how many times I switch accounts.

Their pricing is fine. The biggest reason you won't find YouTube Premium subscribers easily is vanced and it's successor. Apart from ad block and PIP they also give a ton of additional features like sponser block, return of YouTube dislikes count, etc. which isn't available in original app. YouTube has to incorporate popular features if they want to get revenue.

Spotify also has a similar modified version but it's not affecting them much because people tend to pay and use original thing when they get everything of their liking there

Last edited:
YouTube has to incorporate popular features if they want to get revenue.
Yes.
I hope they roll out the 1080p Premium quality soon. And since its server-side, the modified versions won't be able to provide it.

Their pricing is fine. The biggest reason you won't find YouTube Premium subscribers easily is vanced and it's successor. Apart from ad block and PIP they also give a ton of additional features like sponser block, return of YouTube dislikes count, etc. which isn't available in original app. YouTube has to incorporate popular features if they want to get revenue.
Please atleast bring back dislike button. I promise. We will never dislike any YouTube Rewind Video even if Will Smith is on it. 🙏

Me trying to find 4 other friends to share YouTube Premium.
p4PAO53.gif

Just satire: Don't take it seriously or reply.

Why are there so many few people willing to pay for Youtube Premium? Is it too expensive? Like YouTube Music itself is worth it.
Cuz its just not worth paying almost 2.5k a year for that, especially when there's no dislike button to check if the video is worth watching or sponsor block along with ad block. But Google's 10 ads a video might just break the trend.

Dream11 started new offer 3 months Amazon Prime subscription for 9000 Dream coins.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock