Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,093
  • Views: Views 169,453
Deactivation of Data Service:

You can deactivate data services on your Idea number by sending an SMS “STOP” to 1925,

or dial 1925 and then Press 2.
Source
bro plz suggest in settings.
can we changes in setting at "Access Point Names" that internet not works??

bro plz suggest in settings.
can we changes in setting at "Access Point Names" that internet not works??
Don't try to bank on this track and it mostly doesn't work. Changing APN still enables connection to internet on many operators. You can try to delete the APN altogether or simply send STOP to 1925.

I port my SIM into BSNL and it's showing network today, but the problem is I'm not being able to activate it. 1507 is not getting connected. 1503 I tried, no one is there, Does BSNL gives holiday to it's customer care support on Sunday?
I am using BSNL Karnataka. Please someone answer me if you know what I should do now.

Plz share actiavtion ussd code of idea prepaid SMS pack of Punjab user. recharge amount deduct from main balance

I port my SIM into BSNL and it's showing network today, but the problem is I'm not being able to activate it. 1507 is not getting connected. 1503 I tried, no one is there, Does BSNL gives holiday to it's customer care support on Sunday?
I am using BSNL Karnataka. Please someone answer me if you know what I should do now.
I think it takes one day after network symbol appears to activate.

idea/Voda/Airtel are the legendary operators in india and they well established(settled) from last 18-19 years. but within 2-3 year Jio comes and ruin there whole empire.
jio gives plans in cheap rates and get huge profit and other side idea/voda/AT charges higher ( according to jio plans ) and they got huge loss.
very strange to under stand

idea/Voda/Airtel are the legendary operators in india and they well established(settled) from last 18-19 years. but within 2-3 year Jio comes and ruin there whole empire.
jio gives plans in cheap rates and get huge profit and other side idea/voda/AT charges higher ( according to jio plans ) and they got huge loss.
very strange to under stand
It is still widely perceived that Jio's method of calculation , though legal, are not what the industry uses. Some firms estimate the losses per quarter to be around 5000-10000 cr INR if the proper deprecation of assets is considered along with third party Jio phone subsidies.

That is a weird practice I guess Jio likes to display it's balance sheet clean and would start deprecation once the financials become more stable. Also, it is not a separately listed company.

A V I juiced enough from Indians. They killed the small players and were selling 1GB 2G data at 100+ Rupees. Now Jio is killing them. It is common street politics. One goon replacing another.

Plz let me know after expire of date of any Idea/Airtel plan , OG service works 7 day.
incoming service how many days works ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock