Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 170,986
I have two Connection

1. Airtel
2. Jio

Today is last day of unlimited pack of my airtel which is amounting Rs. 398/- 84 days(OLD)

I want to recharge, which one is best for recharge.

My Most of calls are Non JIo Networks,
Limited data is OKEY for me.

I have WiFi connection in Office & Home.

Please suggest best plan with more validity.

Thanks in Advance.
Now 84 daysplan costs 598 rs
According to me bsnl 4g plans r best next is jio
So port airtel to bsn

Does anyone know meaning of this?

First of all, please edit the picture to hide the phone number.

Back to your question, if you mean the wifi pack, it is the free data from Airtel to be used on its free wifi spots locations in select cities. If you are referring to the insane amount of data, that's a known bug on myairtel app. You can find lot of complaints about the bug on twitter, forums and other social sites.

First of all, please edit the picture to hide the phone number.

Back to your question, if you mean the wifi pack, it is the free data from Airtel to be used on its free wifi spots locations in select cities. If you are referring to the insane amount of data, that's a known bug on myairtel app. You can find lot of complaints about the bug on twitter, forums and other social sites.
I have removed the image. I apologize for the same.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bro this pack not showing in Airtel site, how can active this pack
Sorry bro, this pack isn't active as of now. I had seen it in some article that both Voda and Airtel had the Rs.379 plan. But its only shown in voda now.
You can instead go with the annual plan then, Costs Rs.1498 with 24GB data and unlimited calling.

@Abhinav842 Bro. Is this voucher?

vFKKBq6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock